American Journal of Sociology
Citations per year. Duplicate citations. The following articles are merged in Scholar. Their combined citations are counted only for the first article.
- Standing In The Shadows?
- Shopping Cart.
- Shop by category;
- Der Mensch – Ein vernünftiges Wesen?: Eine Untersuchung basierend auf dem Aufsatz „Über lokale und allgemeine Bildung“ von Georg Forster und dem sechsten ... die ästhetische Erziehung (German Edition)?
- Medical Office Management and Technology: An Applied Approach.
- An Historical Overview of Theories of Non-?
- Seven Levels of Glory?
Merged citations. This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar. Add co-authors Co-authors.
Upload PDF. Follow this author. New articles by this author. New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research.
Sometimes these men share stories about experiences at the park or discuss private details of their lives outside the park, such as family, work, and feelings. Some of these men become friends. Furthermore, the interactions between cruisers in the park can be seen as participation in a community and a forum for the construction of homosexual identity. For many men, the park represents an important step in the process of defining their homosexual identity.
In particular, the men explained that when they felt the urge to experiment with same-sex acts for the first time and, further, the necessity to deal with their developing homosexual identity in a secure environment, the park represented one of the most important access routes to the homosexual community. In fact, all the interviewed homosexual men declared that at least once they found a long-time companion relationship at the park.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Other editions. Enlarge cover. Error rating book.
Refresh and try again. Open Preview See a Problem? Details if other :. Thanks for telling us about the problem.
Queer Man on Campus: A History of Non-Heterosexual College Men, by Patrick Dilley
Return to Book Page. This book reveals the inadequacy of a unified "gay" identity in studying the lives of queer college men. Instead, seven types of identities are discernible in the lives of non-heterosexual college males, as the author shows. Get A Copy. Paperback , pages.
- Queer Man on Campus - paretanvia.tk.
- Patrick Dilley - Google Scholar Citations.
- A Commentary on the Epistle of James, Chapter One.
- Queer Man on Campus: A History of Non-Heterosexual College Men, - CRC Press Book!
- From Acting to Performance: Essays in Modernism and Postmodernism;
- People also read.
- Reward Yourself?
Published October 31st by Routledge first published January 1st More Details Original Title. Other Editions 5. Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.